Monday, February 17, 2014

DEWA ATHENA VI

Dewa Athena VI! Ubi Concordia, Ibi Victoria!
On Saturday, February 15th, I woke up at 5 o'clock. Every Saturday, I have to go to Lapbal to have an exercise lesson. But on that day, there wasn't an exercise lesson because there was an event called "Dewa Athena VI" or we usually call it porak. I went to Lapbal around 6.30 a.m. and arrived there around 7.00 a.m. Before the opening ceremony began, we gathered at the football field.



After that, the opening ceremony began. There was a welcome speech from Mr. Encang as a headmaster. There were also came another teachers to attended the opening ceremony. And then, Mr. Encang light a torch of Dewa Athena VI. I felt it looked like we were on the international olympic lol.


The opening game was a football match between Belitung Muda Wanita 2016 and Belitung Muda Wanita 2015. The match won by Belitung Muda Wanita 2015 with 3-0 score. After that, there was a football match between my class X IPA 2 (Sepeda Klasik) and XI IPA 8 (Poseidon). Adzana, Dimas, Thariq, Yulio and Ipin played on the first round. Almi replaced Thariq on the second round. Poseidon was the winner on last Liga BM. I thought that would be hard to play against them and the final score would be 10-0 to Poseidon lol. But unexpectedly, the final score was 1-0 to Poseidon. Good! You guys were so cool! I hope our class' team will be better and win in the next match.

After the match ended, my friends and I went to Bazaar to buy some food. I felt really hungry because I didn't have a breakfast, just ate a candy lol. I bought Indomie Kuah with meatball... hmm it's delicious! Before we went back to Lapbal, we prayed Zuhur. When we arrived at Lapbal, we saw our friends were practicing basketball. Before the match between our class and XI IPA 4 (Keparat) began, there was a footbal match between X IPA 3 (Siti Jubaedah) and XI IPA 5 (Belantara). And we watched that match first. At the end, Belantara won the match.


And finally the basketball match between our class and Keparat began! Ipin, Almi, Yusuf, Dita and Ilham played on the first round. Keparat played well, their score was higher than ours on the first round. On the second round, Xena replaced Yusuf and Thariq replaced Ilham. Unexpectedly, our class' team played better than on the first round. And at the end of the match, the score was 22-20 to our class! Yeay! Our class' team will continue to the next match.


After watched the basketball match, my friends and I went back to Bazaar to buy a drink. And then, I went home because I really missed my bed lol XD. By the way, thanks to Firari and admin of @DewaAthenaVI for the photos I had taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment