Thursday, January 23, 2014

MY HOLIDAY

My holiday started from Monday, December 23rd, 2013 until Sunday, January 5th, 2014. My holiday was quite boring. Before the holiday came, I planned to go to my grandmother's house on Monday. But, I had to go to school to pay the SKS, so I couldn't go to my grandmother's house on Monday. Finally, I went to my grandmother's house on Wednesday. My grandmother's house is in Garut. I went there with my brother and my mother.

When I arrived, my mother and I bought meatball where it is beside my grandmother's house. The meatball is very delicious. In my grandmother's house, there were also my aunt and my cousin. Now, my cousin is eight months old. He is very cute. When I was at my grandmother's house, I often played with him.


The next day, my mother and I bought meatball again! Yeay! That wasn't the meatball beside my grandmother's house, but the most famous meatball in Garut I think hahaha. It is Baso M. Imu. Every time when I go to Garut, I always buy that meatball. After bought meatball, we went to Alun-Alun to buy es goyobod. This es goyobod is also famous in Garut hahaha.



By the way, those pictures weren't taken by me, but from google hahaha. In Garut, I read the book that was brought from my house. The title is The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith a.k.a J. K. Rowling. It is a crime fiction novel. But, I haven't finished that book until now. Beside read a book, I also played games. I loved play Line Pokopang and Line PongPongPong, those games were very entertaining.


On Saturday, December 28, 2013, I went back to Bandung with my mother, my brother, my aunts, my uncle and my cousins. When we arrived at my house, my aunt and my cousin directly went to their house because my aunt felt unwell. After took a rest for a moment, my mother, my brother, my uncle, my other aunt, my other cousins and I went to BIP. My brother, my cousins and I played some games at Time Zone. I wanted to play Boxing there, but I was too shy because the last time I played Boxing, many people stared at me. After played at Time Zone, we watched a 4D mini film beside Time Zone. But I was flat when I watched the film. And then, we went home. Several minutes later, my uncle, my aunt and my cousins went back to Garut.

I thought that I won't have many times when the holiday is over. So, I spent the rest of my holiday to watch movies, read books and sometimes went to the mall with my mother. I watched so many movies that I can't remember all the movies I have watched. I just remember that I watched White House Down, The Smurfs 2, Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2. Beside that, I also watched some episodes of animes. The animes that I watched were Mirai Nikki, Kimi Ni Todoke, Nichijou and Shingeki no Kyojin. Those animes were from my friend Naila hahaha.

The Smurfs
Despicable Me
Shingeki no Kyojin
Talking about books, I read The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan, Negeri Para Bedebah, Negeri di Ujung Tanduk and Rembulan Tenggelam di Wajahmu by Tere-Liye. Those novels are amazing! I think Tere-Liye is my favorite author from Indonesia. And I'm waiting for the sequel of The Serpent's Shadow.





Maybe that's all about my last holiday. There was nothing special with my holiday but I really enjoyed it. And now I'm missing my holiday because there was no school, homework and test lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment