Thursday, September 19, 2013

MY BIOGRAPHY

Left to the right: My cousin, me

Hello everyone, I want to write my biography. My name is Ayla Fauziana Rahmani. My friends usually call me Ayla. I was born on May 31st, 1998. I am 15 years old. I live at Jl. Pacuan Kuda no. 145-A, Arcamanik, Bandung. I am a 10th grade student at 3 Senior High School, and I am from 5 Junior High School. My school is favourite school in Bandung, West Java, even in Indonesia. I am very proud that I can study in this school, because there are so many people who wants to be there , but no one can be the student of this school if he/she can’t pass the passing grade.

My hobbies are reading novels and comics. My favourite novels are Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel, and many fantasy novel that I can’t mention one by one in here. My favourite comics are Detective Conan and Naruto. My favourite food are cuanki and meatball. My favourite subject is Math, because Math is challenging.

I live with my younger brother, my mother, and my father. My  younger brother’s name is Muhammad Faiz Ramadhan. I usually call him “Dek”, but his friends usually call him Faiz. He was born on September 26th, 2006. He is 6 years old. Now he is a 1st grade student at Arcamanik Endah elementary school which is my elementary school too. He loves watching cartoons, like Ninja Hattori, Daigunder, Spongebob Squarepants, Kobochan, and so on.


My younger brother
My mother’s name is Lia Muliawaty. She was born on May 30th, 1969. She is 44 years old. She is graduated from Institut Pertanian Bogor. She doesn’t work anymore, because she has to take care of my brother and I.

My father’s name is Ayek Cahya Priatna. He was born on October 10th, 1967. He is 45 years old. He is graduated from Institut Pertanian Bogor too, the same as my mother. He is an employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment